Manual handling training helps you avoid these needless injuries and also satisfies the needs of the Care Inspectorate!
Staff must have manual handling training legally and for continuous professional development (CPD) this training satisfies auditing bodies like The Care Inspectorate !
Are your staff sufficiently trained and safe at work right now?
Have they ever had any manual handling training and how regular has it been?
Train up to 12 staff for £250 call 0141 561 2735 today!
This manual handling of objects and people (children) training course is not available from any other training provider in the West of Scotland!
- Course duration – 3 hours.
- We come to you.
- We arrange a time that suits your timetable – evenings or weekends if required.
- This course cost is easily shared between common nursery groups or forums if you need to split the cost up providing you supply a venue.
- Cost only £250 + VAT for up to 12 staff.
- Average per person single prices are around £65.00 elsewhere so this is a very reasonable and affordable offer to you!
Our course fully complies with the “Manual Handling Operations Regulations 1992” which gives your staff the knowledge, confidence and skills to keep them safe, at work and injury free.
Manual handling and moving courses aim to improve awareness of common workplace accidents such as back pain/injury and provide knowledge and understanding surrounding safe practices by focusing on the following;
- Understand basic anatomy
- Define the term moving and handling
- Identify poor practices that can cause injury
- Demonstrate ability to undertake risk assessment
- Understand and use different types of transfer and lifting equipment
- Demonstrate safe moving and handling practices
- Demonstrate an understanding of Legislation and Legal Requirements
- Promote independence
Please call us on 0141 561 2735 for an informal chat and learn more about how to arrange your training.
Contact us here by clicking HERE
Best wishes and we look forward to hearing from you soon.